Wednesday, June 5, 2013

#challengetowrite

I missed a few of these prompts :( This entry is just a catch up one. I will blog later about other things!

6/3-   Who is one of your favorite Authors and why?
Robin Hobb. She has created a world I can really get lost in and characters I can believe in. I have read 5 (on #6) of her books that all follow the life of a royal bastard named FitzChivalry and his Beloved Fool. I have laughed, cried and been afraid for these characters, sometimes all in one chapter! I will be extremely heart broken when I finish this series, but also I will be richer for having known these characters!
6/4-   What is one of your favorite grill recipes?
I am Pascaterian, meaning I only eat sea food, so I don't really grill often. And honestly I haven't tried any good fish recipes for the grill yet so I cannot really answer this question.
6/5-   What is one of your favorite flowers?
I have 2 favorites. Daisies are one. When I was a little girl my Dad would bring them to me from his work, they used to grow wild behind the building and in the sidewalks. I won't allow anyone else to give me daisies because of this. The other favorite are Orchids. I just love how different they are.

Okay, that's it for now. I will be back later for other updates including: squats, yesterdays activities, green onion update and what we are working on this weekend! 
Leave me some comments! I will respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment