Sunday, June 15, 2014

Okay, trying again, haha

So, I am unsure if anyone still reads this, but I am going to try this blogging thing again. I have been super busy lately. Little Monster started Summer break and I started a new job. I feel like I hardly ever have time to craft anymore. But I am going to try and change that. I used to babysit on Thursdays and Fridays of every week, but had to stop when the girls started fighting so much that we worried about the state of their friendship. I have those 2 days off of work, so I am thinking Thursdays will be craft day and Fridays will be Mommy and Monster days. My hopes for this blog are mainly a place for me to get my thoughts out, but also to post about my crafting and perhaps post a how-to every now and then. I think my first big "project" will be to get my crafting area under control. It is an insane mess. I know crafty areas are supposed to be somewhat dishevled, but this is beyond that. I will post before and after photos and of course if any craftiness is involved I will post about that as well. My biggest thing I need to tackle is a place for my fabric and ribbon. Also, I must do something with the pegboard! I am going to hit a few thrift stores and yard sales this weekend after I get paid Friday and see what I can find. I tend to think of myself as a fairly creative person, so I am sure I will figure it all out. Anyway, off to snuggle my Monster! Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment