Thursday, March 27, 2014

Who says you can't go home?

So little monster and I have been back in Ohio for 2 months now. We live with my Mom now and occupy the main room of the basement. It's a decent size really and even has a half bathroom and a (nonworking) fireplace. This room allows both of us to have a sleeping area, her with a twin sized day bed and me with a queen sized futon; a total of 4 dressers, 2 each; her giant toy chest, a book case, mini fridge, a seating area with a giant chair and a bean bag chair, a place for the TV stand AND my favorite, a crafting corner (complete with pegboard!) This area we have has so much potential and I cannot wait to get it just the way I want it.

 I am still planning on getting this blog going again and have many projects coming up that I can't wait to share! One project I am working on that will take quite awhile for me to complete is a Harry Potter paper piecing quilt. I am a couple weeks behind on this project but plan on catching up soon. Here is a pic of one of the blocks I have pieced so far:










I have, I believe, pieced 3 blocks so far. However, I don't have pictures of them at this time. This will be such a fun project and I cannot wait to complete it!

I am still making other things to sell on my Etsy store. Here are some new items available now:













I have been working on so much lately. I am attempting to make Goddess dolls and still have to perfect the pattern but here is a rough draft of it so far:











I want to make the body longer and the hip area wider.

Well, that's what I have been up to lately! :) Next week, I start babysitting 4 wonderful kids 2 days a week. I am so excited, though I have never looked after 5 kids (my monster will be with us) before. But I am confident I can do it. I love these kids and they love me. I can't wait to teach them different crafts and do activities with them. I will, of course, update here as often as I can. Well, happy crafting! Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment