Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saving money!

I will admit I am a cheap ass when it comes to spending money. Even if it's someone else offering to buy the thing for me. I LOVE a sale. That being said, the Monster, my Mom and I all 3 went to the mall today. We stopped in many stores and looked and while there were loads of things I wanted, my cheap ass just wouldn't justify the prices they wanted for certain things. We headed into Wet Seal and went towards the back because that's where most of the sales are. And of course they had a 5 for $20 sales on shorts, leggings, tanks and t-shirts! OOooh! My Mom offered to spend the $20 for me to have some nice, warm weather clothing. I picked out some cute things I think. May even wear the leggings and flowered tank tomorrow for our cook out! It's been awhile since I have gotten new clothes and I am so happy.
clothes I got
savings and total spent




Also, time for an update on the green onions. Here is day 5! I am really getting excited that this is working out so well! I love green onions and use them in many different recipes, now that I can save money on them by growing them...makes me EXCITED!
  


Oh, and stay tuned. Monday the Monster is going to do her very first entry! No idea what it will be about so check back and see!!



No comments:

Post a Comment