Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hospital visit and update on green onions!



So, with the very warm days we have had lately, I fell behind in making sure to drink plenty of water and ended up in the emergency room. It is very important to make sure you drink enough fluids or you end up dehydrated. < click link for information on dehydration (symptoms, treatment...). I spent 4 hours at the hospital and received 2 liters of fluids, some anti nausea medication and pain meds for the killer headache that I had. I definitely feel a million times better than I did! So thankful that I went and got checked out.




Now, going back to my entry about green onions (click green onions to go to that entry). I had to trim a very tiny bit off them so they would actually grow. Checked them earlier today and they are starting to grow! I am SUPER excited about this. Keep checking back for more updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment