Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Concerned about the little monster...

So, I know I was supposed to do a crafting entry, and I still plan on doing that. But things just haven't been the best as of late. My little monster has an appointment in January with a psychologist. Her pediatrician thinks she is bipolar, has severe anxiety and may also be autistic. She has these outbursts that are so hard to handle, they bring me to tears every time. She swears there is a monster in her brain and she doesn't mean to say or do the things she does when it takes over. I wish I could help her. It kills me that she goes through this all and I can't fix it. I am Mommy, I am supposed to be able to kiss all the bad away. I am very hopeful that we can figure out what's going on and find the appropriate way to deal with it all. She, however, has no hope of ever getting through it. It breaks my heart that at 9 years old, she has already lost hope. I am planning on blogging as much as I can about this and still the crafting and such as well. May be changing the layout and stuff as well. Until next time I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment