Monday, May 20, 2013

Relax

Little monster is at school. Time to take a day for pampering and relaxing.  What better way than with a relaxing bath? Pictured is how I relaxed today. The bath salts are handmade by a friend of mine, lavender scented! You can find any number of her things by visiting her Facebook page: Nemesis Productions/Spooky Grrrl Bath and Body. Also, who says you can't enjoy a glass or 2 of wine while the monsters are at school? It's not like you are downing an entire bottle! My choice for today is this lovely moscato from Madria Sangria. It's so tasty!! Of course no relaxing bath is complete without a scented candle or good book! My book of choice is my current read: Fool's Fate by Robin Hobb. How can you not feel relaxed after this? How do you relax while the monsters are away?

1 comment:

  1. Oh fantastic! I am all for drinking in the day (shh... don't tell my boss hehehe)

    ReplyDelete