Wednesday, May 29, 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge

First, I want to apologize for my last post, was just a tough day!

I follow a very awesome Mom Blog called Single Mom on a Budget and she posted about this group on Facebook, 30 day challenges via Single Mom on a Budget.com where they will be doing this 30 day squat challenge. So I took a look at it, and decided why not join and try it. Now, I know I don't need to lose weight. However, I do need to get in shape and maybe build some muscle. I figured this would be a good place to start. If you want to join us just join the Facebook group and follow the image below to see how many squats to do each day! We are starting June 1. I am even debating posting before and after photos (tastefully of course!). But that will depend on if there is anything to note. Also I posted a photo on how to do a proper squat! Happy squatting to the squatters :D



No comments:

Post a Comment